Invitation for Bids
6 May 2022
G0576/0577-TAJ: Water Resources Management in the Pyanj River Basin Project (Additional Financing)
Contract No. and Title:
H-CW-2: Building No 5 and 6 - Mixed-use Buildings of the State Agency for Hydrometeorology of the Committee of Environmental Protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, located at 373 Bobojon Gafurov Avenue of Sino district, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
17 June 2022 at 3:00 p.m. (Dushanbe time)
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Water Resources Management in the Pyanj River Basin Project (Additional Financing). Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The State Agency for Hydrometeorology of the Committee of Environmental Protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of Building No 5 and 6 - Mixed-use Buildings (Building of two 11 story multifunctional residential buildings) (“the Works”).
Completion period is 18 (eighteen) months after the date of signing the Contract Agreement. The Intended Completion Date for the whole of the Works shall be 545 days from contract mobilization date.
3. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
• Participation in at least one contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last five (5) years and that is similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds US$ 3,300,000.
• Minimum average annual construction turnover of US$ 5,502,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years.
The complete qualification criteria are described in the Bidding Document.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Project Implementation Group
State Agency for Hydrometeorology
Committee of Environmental Protection
under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
373 Bobojon Gafurov Street, 734025, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Telephone: +992 918383636
6. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should:
- write to address above requesting the bidding documents for H-CW-2: Building No 5 and 6 - Mixed-use Buildings.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of US$ 300 (three hundred) equivalent in Tajik Somoni (TJS), by bank transfer to the following dedicated bank accounts:
Agency for Hydrometeorology Water Resources Management in the Pyanj River Basin Project (Additional Financing)
The First Microfinance Bank
MFO (IBT): 350101800
Correspondent account: 20402972118051 Account in USD: 20206840702000149901
Account in Tajik Somoni: 20202972901499010000
7. Deliver your bid
- to the address below
State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
Street Address: 27 Shotemur Street
Floor/Room number: Ground Floor, Room 10
ZIP Code: 734025
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
- on or before the deadline: 17 June 2022 at 3:00 p.m. (Dushanbe time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.