8 October 2020
G0576/0577-TAJ: Water Resources Management in the Pyanj River Basin Project (Additional Financing)
Contract No. and Title:
H-CW-1: Building No 1. Office Building - Remaining Construction; Building No 2, 3 & 4: Laboratory, Conference Hall and Archive, Visitor’s Center, Warehouse, Landscaping, Fencing, etc. of the Agency for Hydrometeorology of the Committee for Environmental Protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, located on Bobojon Gafurov street, Sino district, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
19 November 2020 at 10:00 am (local time)
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Water Resources Management in the Pyanj River Basin Project (Additional Financing). Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Agency for Hydrometeorology Committee for environmental protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of Remaining Construction of Office Building No 1. and Building No 2, 3 & 4: Laboratory, Conference Hall and Archive, Visitor’s Center, Warehouse, Landscaping, Fencing, etc. (“the Works”).
3. Open competitive bidding will (National Competitive Bidding) be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
• Participation in at least one contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last five (5) years and that is similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds TJS 23.7 million.
• Minimum average annual construction turnover of TJS 59.0 million, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years
Although the information below is prepared to indicate typical requirements extracted from Section 3 Evaluation and Qualification Criteria of the Bidding Documents, if there are any discrepancies, the requirements in the Bidding Documents always prevail.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Project Implementation Group
Agency of Hydrometeorology
Committee for environmental protection
under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
The Committee of Environmental Protection
47 Shevchenko Street, 734025, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Telephone: +992 44 601 01 51
6. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should
- write to address above requesting the bidding documents for H-CW-1: Remaining Construction of Office Building No 1., Building No 2, 3 & 4: Laboratory, Conference Hall and Archive, Visitor’s Center, Warehouse, Landscaping, Fencing, etc.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred United States Dollars (US$ 300) by cash or bank transfer to the following account:
Agency of Hydrometeorology
Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, Dushanbe
MFO (IBT): 350101800
Correspondent account: 22402972000002
Special account in Tajik somoni: 20204972712010100002
- If courier service is required, an extra fee of up to TJS400 will be needed for domestic delivery and up to US$200 for overseas delivery. The Employer will promptly dispatch the documents by courier. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Deliver your bid
- to the address
State Committee for Investment and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
27, Shotemur Street
Room 22, Second Floor
734025 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- on or before the deadline: 19 November 2020 at 10:00 a.m. (local time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.