Request for Bids Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
Name of Project: Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project
Contract Title: Procurement of Equipment for strengthening the meteorological network.
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: Grant D3620-TJ
RFB Reference No.: TJ-G/ICB-05
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project AF, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Equipment for strengthening the meteorological network.
2. The Agency for Hydrometeorology of the Committee for Environmental Protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and Installation of Equipment for strengthening the meteorological network according to the following table:
List of goods - List of services - WORK PERFORMANCE PLACES download
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank's “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers, July 2016 and updated in August 2018,” (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document during office hours (08.00 to 17.00 hours) at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 100 USD or in equivalent amount in TJS at the rate of the National Bank of Tajikistan on the date of payment. Payment shall be made to the following account:
Agency for Hydrometeorology
Central Chamber of Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15-00 (local time January 05, 2021. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 15-00 (local time) January 05, 2021.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 12,000.00 (twelve thousand) US dollars or an equivalent amount in TJS at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Tajikistan 28 days prior to the Bids opening date.
8. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
1) For the purpose of obtaining additional information and acquiring the Bid Documents only (Item 4 and 5 above):
Agency for Hydrometeorology of the Republic of Tajikistan
Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project, Additional financing
Attention: Dustzoda Dilovarsho, Director
Address: st. Shevchenko 47, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
Phone: +992 372215171
Own website: www.meteo.tj
2) For the purpose of delivering and opening the Bid Documents only (Item 6 above):
The State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the
Republic of Tajikistan (Goscominvest)
Street address: 27 Shotemur Street
Floor/Room number: First floor, office #9, Special box for Bidding
Postal code: 734025
Country: Republic of Tajikistan